Saturday 28 March 2015

My Youtuber Boyfriend?!

Hello and sorry not posting anything last week. I wasn't even going to post this week because there were a few complications with the tests I had in hospital.
(I posted a pic on Instagram if you haven't seen it)
Please don't freak out when I say complications because there was a slight chance of me getting sick. The hospital said if I wasn't well and was vomiting or got headaches as a side effect from the test I would need to go back to hospital.
And that's exactly what happened... the day I was going to go on a holiday to see Ed Sheeran in concert. Timing so not on point.

I was in pretty bad shape, vomiting and a headache so bad I couldn't stand. I even had a panic attack from the pain and confusion (when I say that my dad said I did since he used to suffer from them, so yeah, scary fairies)

Got to hospital looking like I'd just been possessed and a very kind man wheel chaired me over to the emergency rooms. *Shout out the him because he was cool!
I spent the whole day there and got admitted and spent the night. Which freaked me out because I was alone and like in pain and I had a Stuart Little poster in my room and I swear it was looking into my soul.
I got out yesterday because my dad and I were so eager to get out so the doctors were like 'ok leave if you want to but don't move a lot.'
Plus I had a student doctor who looked like Michael Clifford and I was just trying not to look like a stalker xD

SO my week was pretty eventful. I also wanted to post something so sorry if this isn't very exciting but I decided to do the 'Who Is your YouTube BF Quiz.
I like so many people love watching YouTuber's and grow connections like they are friends. So I decided it would be fun to do this quiz and see who I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with xD

So lets get started...





What is your favourite animal
DINOSAURS!
Lionz! :3
Who needs animals when you have MONSTERS! :3

I did think about this one longer than I should've but choose lions because they are so cute and cuddly and we could slay my enemies together while I ride it's back Azlan style like in Narnia :P



Whats your dream job?
Some place where you don't require a diploma, but not as bad as McDonalds..
A real adventure! *plays flap jack theme song*
I dunno- as long as I can get enough money to keep me alive xD..

Well considering they didn't describe what kind of job (other than not being crappy) it is in answer 1. I would choose that because the possibilities are (almost) endless and since it's a 'dream job' I'll probably like it :3


 
Which outfit would you most likely wear?
Ok so in the quiz they had three photos (which are the ones to the side) and I really liked the look of outfit 1. But would be way too scared to wear a crop top that short. There was no way I'd choose 2 because of the shoes and outfit 3 was alright. But I don't like wearing that style of shoes. But it would be the one I would feel the most comfortable in. SO I choose outfit 3.









If you could have any of these things what would it be?
A magical sword
A pet lion
tickets to see your favourite band in concert (*cough* like muse* cough*)

Ok really bad timing with answer three. So I'd probably go with a magical sword. I dunno it reminds me of Legends of Zelda or something and that sounds pretty wicked.



You see an old lady crossing a busy street alone, what would you do?
Help her out man!!
let her be, she has her own problems...
Help her, but runaway afterwards, she must NEVER know my true identity!...

...alright.
I would want to help her but I am a seriously shy persona around strangers/ new people/ people I don't know very well, so I'd probably ask her if he needed help first. So I guess answer 1. With my moderations, I don't want what happened in 5 Seconds of Summer Don't Stop video to happen to me xD



What was your first kiss like
Very passionate  I guess
I haven't had it yet
Short, sweet and simple! <3

-__-
Answer 2 xD



I made another Youtube BF quiz. Check it out! It has new results and new Youtubers that YOU have requested! :)
Awesome, sounds great!! :D
Maybe I'll check it out later? :)
Gahh so cool man :D

I guess this isn't a question but I choice answer 1 (wasn't sure if it affected the results or not:P)





And I got.... AMAZINGPHIL ;)
I thought that was cool because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Phil. He's my Spirit Animal :D
It even came with a story but it makes me cringe but you don't have to read it f you don't want to  but here it is. You don't have to read if you don't want to.



HOW YOU TWO MET
I even got a bloody outfit xD


        It was the end of summer break, and I wanted it to end with a bang! So, I've decided to take a bunch of friends with me to the amusement park. When we first arrived, we instantly noticed a group of cute guys. Of course, the rest of my friends were too nervous to even go up and talk to them, so they dared me to do it instead. Being the brave person I was, I walked up to one of the guys and said hi. But it didn't take me long to figure out WHO I was talking to!
        "Y-You're AmazingPhil!" I stammered.
        "Yes I am." he said. "-and you're a pretty girl."
        "...umm..the name's Y/N...but thank you.."
Phil began to laugh as he saw me blush furiously.
        "Hey, don't be so nervous, k? C'mon, you and your friends should come hang with us!"

Signaling my friends over, we then spent the rest of the day with Phil and his friends. No matter how much my other friends liked talking to him, he was  most interested in what I had to say.
        When it was time to leave, I grew sad. Before Phil could say goodbye, he handed me his phone.
        "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?" he sang in an out of tune voice. I couldn't help but to laugh at him. He was just so cute when he tried to show off. After we exchanged numbers, we embraced, and then parted our ways..

HOW HE ASKED YOU OUT
It was a little over a month since I last saw Phil face-to-face. Although we've been texting almost everyday, sometimes I wish that I could see him again in person. My heart yearned for him.
        Every Saturday, I work my part-time job at Dunkin Donuts, which has its benifits...I guess. That day, I didn't recieve any texts from Phil, suprisely. It sank my heart a bit. Maybe he just got tired of me and gave up? I don't blame him..
        As the doors to the store opened, I quickly re-arranged the donuts, and said, "Welcome to Dunkin Donuts, how may I help you?" as the customer walked in. Turning around, I saw a familar face, the same face I haven't seen in over a month. It was Phil.
        Leaping up from the counter, I then gave him a big hug, happy to see him. After we let go, he looked down at me, smiling.     
        "Sorry I didn't text you." he said. "I just wanted to suprise you."
He then grabbed by waist and pulled me closer, pecking my lips and giving them little kisses.
        "Y/N, ever since that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Will you-"
But before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with a kiss.
        "Yes, of course!" I said.



If you actually read that good on you but it made me cringe :D


I'd love to here your results and maybe in the future I'll do 'My YouTuber Boyfriend Part 2' sound good? Cool!
Here's the link for the quiz BTW http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4317823/Who-is-your-Youtube-boyfriend/
Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram and all the good stuff and see you next week ;P





                                                                    ~Sincerely Cutely Crafting☼


No comments:

Post a Comment