Sunday 12 April 2015

Birthday Haul

Hey again, or if your a new face welcome to Cutely Crafting!
This week's post is going to be a little different, but hopefully a good one  (*^▽^*)
It was my birthday last week and I received some lovely gifts from my friends and family.
I wanted to share a few things with you because all of them were great and I love them all which is fantastic because usually there is that one gift that just gets thrown to the back of the closet never to be seen again.
Some of them you might have already seen due to it being posted on my instagram account @CutelyCrafting.


Family gifts~
So I woke in the morning a year older, had a yummy birthday breakfast and then as tradition has it, we opened the presents on the couch with the whole family! Here is what I got!



First up I go this super soft mint green blanket. A while ago I decided to make a colour scheme for my room and I wanted it to be pastel based colours. So obviously I was ecstatic when I got this! I love curling up and reading with it especially now the weather is starting to cool down. I keep this neatly at the bottom of my bed for easy access for when I'm a bit chilly! *In fact I'm curled up with it right now!







Now these amazing shoes are from my favourite online shop ASOS are just what I needed now that it's autumn! They are the perfect shoe and can almost go with every outfit!




Now as you could imagine I was very excited when I opened this to find the two Pointless Book's by one of my favourite YouTuber's; Alfie Deyes. They are extremely cool and I'm very excited to start filling these bad boys out! Also might I add the apps that go along with these two are pretty wicked!  








Friends gifts~
For my birthday I invited all my friends to come and see 'The Duff', which ended up being absolutely freaking hilarious and way too relatable in some ways. So before the movies we went to Subway to grab some dinner and cookies to smuggle into the theater like the rebels we are. There I opened the presents my friends gave me.


Now who doesn't love this guy! As some of you may know I had to go to hospital the same weekend I was going to go and see Ed Sheeran in concert but missed out since I was too sick  .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
Though this was a good substitute. 





Now these two photo's above are gifts that I got from a good friend who's Blog is 'Quirky But Not Cool'. These mega adorable gifts defiantly put a smile on my dial! In the first photo you see is a note book which is cool because it have 365 pages for the 365 days of a year so you draw a picture in it every day which is neat! Also in the picture is four adorable pastel paint colours by the brand KAISERCRAFT. The four colours I received are Spearmint, Coastal Blue, Wisteria and Pretty Pink. Also in the second photo is a cute Hello Kitty contact lenses case because I am blind and need contact lenses.
*Thanks Ellie if you are reading this ♥





 Now moving onto the beautiful smelling part of this post.
If you know me you will know I ADORE things that smell good. I'm so annoying to go shopping with because I will literally smell every candle there is before we can move on!  


I got this amazing smell from a friend who truly understands the power of candles! If you go into a Peter Alexander shop and get wafted with a beautiful smell, there is the chance you are smelling this scent! It's by Glass House and the scent is Vanilla Caramel and HOLY MOLY does it smell like heaven! My room smells so good now and its filling the house with its goodness and it just makes me happy (o^▽^o)




Now this. This is good stuff. Like... WOW! Not does it just smell good but it's great for your skin as well! Also for you Vegans out there it's solely Vegan friendly✌
Not only that I can confirm THE JOE SUGG has the exact same product. I spotted it in a recent video and nearly died from excitement. It was obviously meant to be (♥ω♥*)




I love Lush. But being a teenager and not having a job I don't get to have these luxuries all the time. Also I'm not much of a bath person, but I decided this year I am going to be a bath person because it looks so relaxing and is so pretty having bath bombs! So I asked for a few bath bombs and got these two 'Granny Takes a Dip' and 'Big Blue'. Sadly as you may be able to tell I dropped and broke 'Granny takes a dip' due to my out of control clumsiness. For the purpose of this photo it was annoying but it's still usable so that's ok! (。•̀ᴗ-)






I hope you enjoyed and liked the presents just as much as I did (^v^)
I obviously didn't want to post ALL the presents I got, such as clothes and food and that. JUST WANTING TO PUT IT OUT THERE!!
Sorry for the short blog, but the haul ended up being more about the photography and I kinda suck at photography.(⊙﹏⊙✿)
Thanks for reading and go and comment on what you got and or want for your birthday this year. Also give a few likes on my instagram account @CutelyCrafting and I'll be happy to like back. Also I posted for last week's blog post a cute Peter pan collar D.I.Y so go check it out!

Might want to add if you've been checking in on my blog and have read the D.I.Y Peter Pan Collars then you might know that I am considering getting Cutely Crafting a twitter page, any thoughts on that subject??
Sorry I'll leave you alone to go strolling through the internet again (。・ω・)ノ゙




                                                                    ~Sincerely Cutely Crafting☼

1 comment:

  1. no problem dear, glad you like the gifts :-)
    don't worry, your photography is spot on ;-) x

    ReplyDelete